Perhaps you’ve just completed a pub crawl and downed a dozen or so of those fine local microbrewed beers or maybe you were out with some other hungry Russians who convinced you that Vodka is part of a daily nutritious breakfast or maybe you woke up in a strange room wearing a “Furry” outfit while thinking “Maybe those 15 shots of Tequila wasn’t such a good idea.”. No matter what the case, many of us have been there in one form or another and often times we find ourselves desperately seeking that extremely junky, greasy, comfort food to soak up all that booze and help us get through the remainder of the day or night.
Personally, after an evening of intoxication I’m usually craving a really good bacon cheeseburger or sushi. What’s your post-blackout comfort/recovery food?
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- unbuffered answered: Sushi? no way. Juicy burger and fries, and tons of water!
- bobpalmer answered: I’m down with the bacon cheeseburger. Either that or a taco with papas con chorizo with pico de gallo.
- andreafuentes99 answered: Coca-cola, and warm French bread with lots of butter, hard boiled eggs
- foodie-meets-goodie answered: Mcdonald’s super salty, greasy fries never fails!!
- alecbrinegar likes this
- meals-on-heels answered: vietnamese pho
- missminifer said: Porridge if it’s about, tho have been known to eat a leftover jacket potato with cheese- I was in a hotel room and desperate for carbs to mop up after a post wedding hangover!
- hell0everything said: I’m fron Northern New Jersey, so a taylor ham, egg & cheese with salt, pepper & ketchup is mandatory morning after food :)
- poolboyrc answered: buttery toast!!!
- photo-hungry answered: cheese fries!
- readjaz answered: Chinese or Indian
- camac-me likes this